The 63rd Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Australian Alumni Singapore will be held as follows:
Thursday, 29 March 2018
6.00 pm Buffet Dinner and Networking
6.30 pm AGM
Residence of Australian High Commissioner
9 White House Park, Singapore 257605
Please bring your IC for security check.
- To receive the Annual Report
- To receive the Statement of Accounts for 1st January 2017 – 31st December 2017
- To elect 7 Management Committee Members (nomination form to be received two weeks before the AGM in accordance with Article X(4))
- To elect an Auditor (nomination form to be received two weeks before the AGM in accordance with Article X(4))
- To consider any other business for which prior written notice has been received two weeks before AGM in accordance with Article VII(2)
- To discuss general business
Dated 28 February 2018
Ms. Irene Ho
Attendance is free but online registration is required.
- This event is for AAS members only. Only ordinary, life and institutional members may vote.
- Each Institution member may send one representative to attend and vote. Please notify the Secretariat of your attending representative in advance of the AGM.
- Eligible non-members may apply for membership online HERE.
- We require you to register your attendance with the AAS Secretariat, preferably by 22nd March, Monday:
- for security reasons;
- to check that you are a current member of AAS, and
- in order to allow us time to arrange your refreshments.
This is to avoid a situation where there is not enough catering for everyone and a line at registration for security checks and to check your eligibility to attend the AGM.
1. Regrettably, there is no parking within the Residence, however, parking is available around the area
2. Entry into White House Park it should be entry from Dalvey Road and exit would be through Stevens Road